Make the Save: Donate Blood, Save Lives
with Central Blood Bank and the Pittsburgh Penguins
Central Blood Bank is thrilled to announce its partnership with back-to-back champions, the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Be a participating donor at one of our Pens blood drives at PPG Paints Arena for exclusive
behind-the-scenes access, PensPoints, and the chance to win other great prizes.
Gameday Blood Drive at PPG Paints Arena
March 31, 2018
All participating donors receive 50 PensPoints* and are entered into random drawings to win game tickets, autographed merchandise and awesome memorabilia.
Here are the amazing experiences you can enjoy when you schedule your appointment during these time frames:
- 7 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. – Tour of Suite 66
- 9 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Penguins and/or Canadiens morning skate
- 11:30 – 1:00 p.m. – Meet Iceburgh and Ice Crew
Blood drive entrance is at the Verizon gate of PPG Paints Arena on Centre Avenue. Parking available at nearby lots for a small fee.
* To collect and redeem PensPoints, donors must download the official Pittsburgh Penguins app to their smartphones and sign up for a PensPoints account. Donors will receive a QR code that can be entered into their account. For information on PensPoints, visit the Pittsburgh Penguins website.
All participating donors are automatically entered into random drawing for 2 tickets to Breakfast in the Locker Room. This one-of-a-kind experience includes:
- Guided tour with all-access pass
- Breakfast in players’ lounge
- Tour of training and rehab facility
- Shoot like the pros in shooting gallery
- Photo opportunities in the locker room
To schedule your appointment click here and search by group code M060.
Or, call 1-866-366-6771
or download the free Central Blood Bank Donor Mobile App
PREPARE FOR YOUR DONATION • EAT WELL • STAY HYDRATED • BRING ID
Rules: Promotion takes place 3/31/18. While supplies last. Tickets, prizes and giveaways are nontransferable, nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash. Must be at least 18 years of age (16 and 17 years of age with signed parental consent) for actual donation. Due to gaming laws must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for the random drawing. ITxM and Central Blood Bank employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Please bring ID with you on the day of donation. Proper ID is required to donate blood. A Central Blood Bank or military ID, driver’s license, passport or employee or student ID with picture and full name are all approved forms of ID. Birth certificate along with a picture ID that includes the donor’s full name will also be accepted.