To log in to your donor profile, follow these steps:
- Click here to get to the donor log-in page.
- If you have logged in before:
- Enter your donor ID (this can be found on your donor ID card)
- Enter the password you created
- If you have donated before but have never logged in, you still have an online account.
- Click Create a password below “Existing Donors” and log in using your donor ID and birth date.
- You will be prompted to create a password.
Once logged into your profile, you will be able to confidentially keep track of personal donation information, such as blood type, prior donation information, donation eligibility and health information (including cholesterol levels, if you are a BL Rewards member).
If you have never before donated with Central Blood Bank, you do not have an online account, and you cannot create one. You can still search for community donor centers, fixed sites and mobile blood drives and make an appointment online by clicking on the links below New Donor.
Posted in: Donate Blood